Vagabond between sexy women

In the middle of this photo you can see the magazine Morning Manga with Vagabond on the front cover. Vagabond is a “serious” manga based on the life of Musashi Miyamoto. The funny thing is that it is surrounded by other manga magazines with sexy Japanese idols on the front cover. It is not unusual to see this kind of strange mixtures on Japanese bookshelves; many Japanese manga magazines put a girl in full color on the front cover only to attract men readers. Inside the magazine 90% of the content are actually black and white cartoons, while the other 10% are some more pictures of the front cover girl, and sometimes even a big poster of her.

Japanese sexy girl magazine

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.