I live in Tokyo and I’ve been travelling in a “different way” around Japan during the last two months. I’m exploring non-touristic prefectures using a car and I’m being more observant on their local culture finding many differences from Tokyo people. Also, I’m trying to push myself out of my “introvert comfort zone” and I’m asking locals about their life and customs.
- Aiming to become full time independent writer and thinker.
- Current values focus: trust / honesty / what do you care what other people think?
- Learning to listen. Being the best husband I can by listening to my wife and also listening to all my family members who miss me because they live very far away.
- Learning to write fiction. A novelist friend is actively mentoring me.
- Learning go with the flow without planing things beforehand. This goes against my personality, I always like to plan things. I believe this helps to challenge my comfort zone.
- Writing my next book about Japanese culture that will be a continuation of A geek in Japan .
- Eliminating things from my life by learning how to say no and also by throwing and selling objects I don’t really need.
- Reading books.
- Doing my best as the Chief Architect at DG Lab: focusing on Deep Learning algorithms.
- Learning to cook.
- Trying to improve the story I’m telling with my photography and focusing less on the technique.
- Yoga, meditation, cold baths, bodyweight training and weightlifting.
Feel free to email me.
Last update was November 2016. This page was based on NowNowNow.
These are my archived Nownownow pages. What I was doing in the past:
- July 2016: /now-july-2016