I’m and engineer who found out recently that my passion is writing. I live in Tokyo and I’m not travelling lately.
- being the best husband I can by listening to my wife and also listening to all my family members who miss me because they live very far away.
- learning to listen.
- learning to write fiction.
- writing my next book about Japan that will be a continuation of A geek in Japan .
- eliminating things from my life by learning how to say no.
- reading books.
- doing my best as the lead of R&D engineering team at DG Lab .
- learning to cook.
- trying to improve the story I’m telling with my photography and focusing less on the technique.
- yoga, meditation and swimming.
Feel free to email me.
This is an archived page was based on NowNowNow last updated on July 2016.