I just published a new book with Penguin titled The Book of Ichigo Ichie: The Art of Making the Most of Every Moment, the Japanese Way. I wrote a piece about what ICHIGO ICHIE is on Medium. The book can be ordered online from Amazon (The Book of Ichigo Ichie: The Art of Making the Most of Every Moment, the Japanese Way).
I’m working on a new personal website that will be the center of my online activity in the future: hectorgarcia.org.
My life during the next months will be about:
- Keep writing my next and next-next book.
- Traveling to Spain to visit my family.
- Planning a trip to NYC to do a book presentation and another trip somewhere in Japan (New place I’ve never been)
- Creating better systems that help me to simplify my life so I can focus on what is important.
- Learn about Japanese tax system and delegate as much as posible to my new tax accountant.
- Take care of my wife, my parents and my friends. They need me more than ever.
- Keep doing bodyweight training, its been two years now since I started. I’m focusing on repeating always the same basic movements instead of trying to learn many at the same time.
- Reading books.
- Learning to listen.
- Keep taking care of my health, the daily struggle with SIBO is still with me every day.
Updated January 15th, 2020, from Tokyo.
These are my archived Nownownow pages: