What I’m doing now
I live in Tokyo and I’ve been travelling in a “different way” around Japan during the last months. I’m not planning to travel during the next months, so if you come to Tokyo let me know and let’s grab a coffee, email me.
This is what I’m doing now:
- Editing the last copyedited version of my new book: Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life that will be launched next year.
- Aiming to become full time independent writer and thinker.
- Current value I’m focusing to develop: HONESTY, with myself and with others
- I started an email list, I send one email per month, you can subscribe here.
- Learning to write fiction. A novelist friend is actively mentoring me.
- Writing my next book about Japanese culture that will be a continuation of A geek in Japan .
- I’m reading books.
- Doing my best as the Chief Architect at DG Lab: focusing on how to develop chatbots that are actually useful.
- Learning to cook.
- Trying to improve the story I’m telling with my photography and focusing less on the technique.
- Bodyweight training, fasting, meditation and cold baths.
Last update was December 29th, 2016. This page was based on NowNowNow.
These are my archived Nownownow pages:
- November 2016: What I was doing “now” on November 2016
- July 2016: What I was doing “now” on July 2016